Our culture is driven by a unique blend of people who embrace innovation and are driven by a passion for what they do.
Current Roles Available
NSW Sales Account Manager(s)
- Full-time position – Foodservice or FMCG exposure an advantage
- Dynamic and Innovative Culture
Based on continued business growth, an excellent opportunity now exists for a number of results driven and passionate Sales Account Managers, to join our NSW Sales Team in these new full-time roles.
To be successful in this Sales Account Manager’s role, your current career background should be clearly identifiable towards your ability in :
- Achieving your annual sales budget targets (sales to budget).
- Efficiently and effectively managing your sales territory achieving 80% of your time with your end user customers (cafes, restaurants, hotels, institutions) and 20% of time with wholesale accounts.
- Updating the CRM system daily with accurate records of customer calls.
- Gathering of market intelligence & execution of marketing activities.
To therefore be considered for one of these exciting opportunities, we are now seeking to hear from applicants who possess:
- A proven experience in delivering results in sales. Foodservice or Food industry experience is well regarded but not essential. We are looking for an individual that above everything can demonstrate genuine sales ability and an eagerness to learn.
- Strong communication and influencing skills and be both energetic and engaging with a strong commercial focus.
- Excellent business acumen with an understanding of profit management, business planning, delivering on performance and revenue targets and implementing clear strategies.
- Excellent organisational skills. Do you have a track record of effectively managing your customer base whilst minimising downtime and non-sales related activities?
- An interest and ability to embrace innovation and new ways of doing things. You will possess intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Adoption of technology is a strong focus for the business.
- The ability to work autonomously, but also work closely within the entire sales team to reach overall goals.
This role will be working in an established and successful team environment, working closely with peers interstate, focussing on innovation and value add. An attractive package, including car allowance, will be offered to attract and retain the best applicant for this role.
We are looking for Sales Professionals that shares the Edlyn core values of Passion, Integrity, Respect & Innovation and who are willing to help them achieve their vision of being the “Preferred Innovation Partner, for Those Who Want to Serve Great Food Experiences” – is that you ?
Please apply by sending a copy of your most recent resume and a short covering letter outlining your suitability to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be responded to in a quick & confidential manner.
Food Technologist / New Product Development
- Fast growing Food Manufacturer – great career prospects
- New full-time positions – middle to senior experienced openings
- Northern suburbs location – Epping, Victoria
With a history spanning more than 80 years, Edlyn Foods has grown to be recognised as a key supplier to the Australian Foodservice Industry.
Based on ongoing current business growth, we are always keen to hear from experienced, product development orientated Food Technologists (with an emphasis on New Product Development), to join our company, in these variety of new full-time roles.
As a general guide to what we are seeking in a new Food Technologist – these roles report directly to the Product Development & Innovation Manager and are responsible for the facilitation and development of food innovation and new product development for all of the Edlyn brands including bakery, dessert, beverage, toppings, condiments, culinary and more. This also includes the development of new products and technologies and working on exciting food, taste and brand developments for their National QSR and Major chain customers.
Some of the required functions of these roles include (but not limited to):
- Create and prepare bench-top formulations and conduct sensory evaluations.
- Establish HACCP and QA testing specifications for products.
- Managing the internal trial process as it relates to new product introduction and conducting trials with customers.
- Development of product costing and commercial acumen with project budget management.
- Create labelling and finished product documentation.
- Assisting team members to develop clear and concise product and project briefs.
- Reviewing, monitoring and reporting on performance against project plans to the wider business plan and;
- Providing technical advice to the business as to the viability of the project and products proposed.
Whilst a range of roles are on offer, ideally the successful candidates will come from a proven track record gained already from within the Foodservice, Beverage or FMCG industries. To be considered for one of these opportunities, we are seeking to hear from applicants who therefore possess:
- Hands-on experience in an innovation or product development role within the food industry – your resume or covering letter should clearly be able to demonstrate this.
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Food Science/Food Technology or equivalent.
- Effective Project, Time Management & Multitasking skills.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and computer literacy.
- Strong understanding of FSANZ, HACCP, GMP & OH&S.
Please note that due to the demands of this team, candidates with a clear proven career history of product development within a food manufacturing/technology environment, will be well regarded.
We are ideally looking to hear from candidates who are passionate about food product development. Full support will be provided to the successful applicants to learn about Edlyn’s entire product categories in the job to ensure success is created for all involved. As we are based in the northern suburbs, access to your own transport for the daily commute to the site, will also be highly beneficial.
If you are interested in discussing your career options with us, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. All applications will be responded to in a quick & confidential manner.
Have a Passion for Edlyn
Edlyn are consistently working on innovative ways to make and do things better, if the roles available above do not apply to your skill set yet you believe you can add something great to our team and culture simply send your resume details to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your passion that will determine what is next for you.
Edlyn Foods Pty Ltd
- 13 Ricky Way, Epping, Victoria, Australia
- 03 8401 0000
- 03 8401 0099
- 1300 661 908
- 1300 731 651